Today a new CaM werewolf repaint has been added to the shop, who seems more at home in the sea than she does howling at the moon. (The doll head is on a Ghoulia Yelps body)
In recent shop news, a Create a Monster vampire has been added, with an avian theme.
Harpy features featured hair, and wings, courtesy of dracubeca.
The angles of the sculpts face inspired the bird like appearance.
Harpy is for sale on Etsy.
Congrats to mydailylifewithdolls, winner of our most recent giveaway.
Their Gigi has been shipped, off to her new home.
I plan to do another giveaway or contest this year, so keep an eye out. :)
In other shop news, I have a large stock of dolls, and new fiber coming in.
I plan to experiment with ramie fiber as soon as it arrives.
I apologize for the lack of decent updates, a lot of work is on hold while I await supplies. :)
Hello followers, it has been quite awhile, and I thought it might be nice to do a quick giveaway.
And I do mean quick, this will only be running a couple of weeks, and close on the 14th.
The Gigi Grant repaint pictured above will be given away to one winner, chosen by a random number generator.
1. You do not have to be following me to win.
2. Only reblogs count as entries. Multiple reblogs are allowed. Giveaway sideblogs, however are not allowed and will not be counted.
3. The giveaway closes on the 14th of September. After that, a winner will be chosen and contacted.
4. If the winner does not respond within three days, another winner will be chosen.
5. The winner must, of course, be able to provide a mailing address
6. The doll will be shipped free to addresses within the continental united states. International entries are welcome, but the winner will have to pay the shipping cost. (An average of $12 for international packages)
Thank you, and I wish everyone the best of luck.
Reminder to old, and new, followers that the giveaway is still going. :)
Just this weekend left to reblog!
Just listed a new doll in the shop, Marlene.
She is the second doll I have created with feather hair, and likely not the last. Marlene also features long, extravagant, eye lashes, that accent her heavy lidded eyes and dramatic brows.